Endorsements, Certifications and Remedial Training (Additional Hrs. Apart from a CDL Program)
- Starting pay 50k To 80k Year – Considering that you could earn your Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) in as little as 4 weeks, the decision seems pretty simple!
- Job Security -Truck driver jobs can’t be outsourced. Truck drivers are responsible for dispersing America’s goods and necessities across the states.
- Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance – A position as a truck driver comes with many benefits that may be specific to each carrier. Medical and dental insurance are common perks in the truck driving industry.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan – Earn money for retirement as you navigate the highway!
- Life Insurance – Enjoy competitive options for life insurance depending on your carrier of choice!
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time – Professional truck drivers need vacation time to unwind from work and sick time to recover from illnesses. The amount of paid time off a driver receives depends on the carrier’s offerings, and carriers are competing to have you on their team!
- Flexible Schedule – The type of license you earn (Class A CDL or Class B CDL) and whether you choose a position with local or long distance runs are factors affecting schedule. Luckily, you can control what professional direction to take by being able to choose your carrier!
- Take Your Pet With You on The Road! – If leaving your pet at home during runs isn’t an option, consider taking them on your trips! Certain carriers allow truck drivers to bring their pets as travel buddies.
- Team Driving – This allows couples and friends to drive in shifts and earn more money. With a partner, you can accept longer drives and more hours since switching spots is all it takes to keep on trucking!